Accell USB-C VR Adapter – USB-C to HDMI & USB Compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality Headsets including Samsung Odyssey+ Dell Visor Lenovo Explorer HP Acer & Asus WMR
Frequently Asked Questions Update all drivers and operating systems to the latest versions before using adapter Will this adapter work with my computer for VR applications?For desktops, this adapter requires NVIDIA RTX graphics cards 2060, 2070, 2080, and 2080 Ti. For laptops, users must check if the USB-C port supports DisplayPort Alt-mode and is connected
Frequently Asked Questions
Update all drivers and operating systems to the latest versions before using adapter
Will this adapter work with my computer for VR applications?
For desktops, this adapter requires NVIDIA RTX graphics cards 2060, 2070, 2080, and 2080 Ti. For laptops, users must check if the USB-C port supports DisplayPort Alt-mode and is connected to NVIDIA GTX 970 graphics card equivalent or higher
Does this require a USB-C port on a video card, or can it function from any USB Type C connector with DisplayPort alt-mode?
To use VR applications with this adapter users must plug the USB-C connector directly to the NVIDIA graphics card that supports DisplayPort Alt-mode. Please refer to your VR headset manufacturers site for recommended system specifications for video/graphics cards
Does this product use VirtualLink Technology?
This adapter does not use VirtualLink technology but is compatible and works best with NVIDIA Graphics Cards powered by NVIDIA GPU architecture / RTX platform.
Why is my VR headset flashing to black screen when plugged into this adapter to play VR application?
For VR applications to work properly make sure your computer OS, GPU, and VR headset are updated to the latest version drivers / software.
Do I need to install any additional software or hardware to make this work?
No this adapter is plug-and-play simply connects and enjoy
Will this adapter work with VR headsets other than Oculus Rift?
This adapter is tested and certified to work with Oculus Rift. Other VR headsets may be compatible but the configuration is not guaranteed to function
Why does it show the VR headset connected as a USB 2.1 device when I plug my VR headset into this adapter?
The ACCELL VR Adapter can support up to USB 3.0 throughput but does not amplify or improve the throughput from the attached peripheral devices. The connection you see is the VR headset connection speed and is not determined by the adapter
- OCULUS READY / HTC Vive & WINDOWS MIXED REALITY COMPATIBLE – Oculus certified AND compatible with HTC Vive, Samsung Odyssey Plus, HP WMR, Acer WMR, Asus WMR, Dell Visor, Lenovo Explorer, and other Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECT – Integrates both outputs from compatible VR headsets into one single USB-C plug that easily connects to your NVIDIA graphics card.
- 8 FT EXTENDED MOVEMENT / FREEDOM – extends your cable another 8 feet allowing you greater movement for true Virtual Reality immersion
- SEAMLESS IMMERSION, ULTIMATE VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE – Plug and play, no drivers required, connects with your Oculus Rift right out of the box. Update your system to the most current drivers to enjoy the experience.
- Host machines must be equipped with USB-C (DisplayPort Alt-mode) port that supports NVIDIA GTX 970 graphic card equivalent or greater.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking VRGearHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.