Leap Motion Universal VR Developer Bundle (VR-UAZ)
Bring your hands into virtual and augmented reality with the Universal VR Developer Bundle from Leap Motion. The bundle includes: (1) Leap Motion Controller and (1) Universal VR Developer Mount, designed to work with consumer VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive. VR HEADSETS NOT INCLUDED. The Leap Motion Controller and
Bring your hands into virtual and augmented reality with the Universal VR Developer Bundle from Leap Motion. The bundle includes: (1) Leap Motion Controller and (1) Universal VR Developer Mount, designed to work with consumer VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive. VR HEADSETS NOT INCLUDED. The Leap Motion Controller and Universal VR Developer Mount are compatible with Leap Motion’s latest Orion SDK beta*. Leap Motion technology uses stereoscopic cameras and infrared light to detect hand motions in 3D space, providing high-speed, marker-less, intuitive 3D hand input for VR/AR. Snap the Leap Motion Controller into the Universal VR Developer Mount, attach it to your VR headset, download and launch the latest Leap Motion Orion SDK (Orion beta currently Windows only), and start building with the most natural 3D input for VR. Minimum system requirements for the Leap Motion Controller**: Windows 7+; AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 processor; 2GB RAM; USB 2.0 port; Internet connection; Leap Motion Orion SDK beta*. *Orion SDK beta currently only available for Windows. **VR headsets and applications may require higher system specifications than the Leap Motion Controller specs listed here, please refer to manufacturer of VR headset for optimal specs.
- Leap Motion Universal VR Developer Bundle comes with (1) Leap Motion Controller and (1) Universal VR Developer Mount. DOES NOT include a VR headset
- Compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- Custom-cut 3M adhesive provides stable adhesion to both curved and flat surfaces. Additional 15′-long USB extender cable allows for flexibility in movement for room-scale VR
- Compatible with the latest Orion SDK beta. Find, play, and submit VR experiences on the Leap Motion Gallery. Minimum VR Requirements: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer, Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater, 8GB+ RAM, 3x USB 3.0 port, NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater with compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
- Join Leap Motion’s active community of over 300,000 developers worldwide and build your own virtual and augmented reality experiences
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking VRGearHQ.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.